Coworking Office Space for Rent
We’re excited to host you!
We’re happy to create a solution that suits your needs. Contact us today and a Beachworx concierge will reach out to you within one business day.
Coworking is a Solution for Every Professional
A coworking space is a professional environment, open to public users, which offers the usual office amenities in a shared environment. Whether you’re an employee, a boss or a solopreneur, coworking can be a flexible, affordable solution for you.
Entrepreneurs & Solopreneurs
Whether you employ a small team that is required to collaborate in person or you’re an individual working from home, coworking supports you with:
- A professional environment that encourages your focus
- Networking opportunities
- Improved customer confidence and credibility that home offices lack
- Flexibility that adjusts to your business’s needs with one month’s notice
Remote and hybrid work is here to stay. Workers are seeking this flexibility in their job search and employers stay competitive and save money by offering remote work as a benefit.
How does coworking help large employers?
- Give employees access to the tools they need to be productive – reliable wifi, digital imaging services, teleconferencing tools
- Combat the downsides of working isolated at home – lack of boundaries between work and home, loneliness, substance abuse, depression and anxiety
- Despite not working with others from the same company or industry, a thriving community exists at Beachworx. Collaborations, insight and friendships emerge from connections made in our space
- Improved productivity
- Affordable, flexible alternatives to traditional commercial leasing
Freelancers & Digital Nomads
If you work for yourself, and you can work anywhere, why wouldn’t you work in paradise? Beachworx is two blocks from the sugar sand and emerald coast beach of Destin, Florida. Need more convincing?
- Access our space by the hour, day, week or month
- Purchase a package of day passes that never expire
- Unmatched flexibility – our independent brand prides itself on our flexibility to accommodate any request
Beachworx membership has its privileges. Your benefits include:
Build out your business’s profile so people can find you in the in the member directory. See availability and reserve conference rooms, update your payment method and download your invoices and receipts.
Our members may purchase digital advertising on our building’s pylon at a fraction of the cost for traditional billboard advertising.
Follow us to receive updates about events, new products and celebrate each other’s success.
Coffee, snacks, filtered water, kitchenette, reliable and fast Wi-Fi, unlimited printing/scanning/copying, and free parking are included in memberships.
The Hub is where our members love to gather. Whether you are on a lunch break or just want to take a break and grab a snack, The Hub is where you’ll get to know your fellow coworking members. Events hosted by Beachworx are held in the Hub and are a great way to network with other members and the public. Follow us on eventbrite to register for our events.
The Harbor Board Room has seating at the table for 10 with an option for an additional 12 around the room. The space is equipped with flatscreen TV compatible with Mac or PC, conference phone, white boards, markers, erasers, and easels. Most access memberships include monthly credits and it may be rented by the hour for members and the public.
Use of The Hub
The Hub is a space used for having lunch and casual meetings between members, an area to connect and grow outside of regular client meetings. Relax in this space with a cup of coffee or read the paper.
Beachworx features a kitchenette with a full size fridge and microwave. Bring your own meal or grab a complimentary snack from the pantry. Filtered water, tea and coffee are complimentary.